John Lee Dumas
Entrepreneur on Fire,
a top ranked
Won best of iTunes.
"Kary is one of the leading authorities when it comes to writing books... when it comes to becoming a successful author."
"The Podcast Answer Man"
Top coach and consultant
"My friend Kary Oberbrunner will help you take your message and business to the next level by writing a book."
New York Times
of 48 Days to
the Work You Love.
"Kary's event was a magnificent event that's beyond description."
I “get” the writing part
I’ve written six traditionally published books, ghostwritten three more, and self-published several others (nonfiction and fiction).
Just a few of my books:
I “get” the marketing part
I know how to market books. I’ve secured hundreds of major media interviews, articles, and features (TV, radio, print, online, podcasts, etc.)
Feature interview on the internationally syndicated 700 CLUB, one of the longest running television programs in broadcast history.
Speaking on leadership to over 100 nations.
Here’s What’s Included
My Book Blueprint online learning experience takes place through 11 video modules. Each module contains curriculum, templates, and strategic exercises. We’ve included 5 blueprint bonuses as well.
Each student also has daily access to me through a private coaching community. Students have lifetime access to the community and the content. Here’s an overview of the 11 modules and the 5 blueprint bonuses:
Pick a premise that packs a powerful punch AND promise
- How to stop busy people in their tracks with a killer premise
- Components of great fiction and nonfiction premises and why they differ
- How much is too much? Don’t give it all away here
Unique Selling Proposition
Clarity attracts and confusion repels.
- Why you need steak and sizzle if you want a smart USP.
- Although features and benefits never mix, you need them both.
- This lays the groundwork for all your future interviews.
Your executive summary will do wonders.
- Templates, examples, samples.
- 50,000 foot views can be beautifully breathtaking.
- My favorite hacks to save you time and headaches.
Before you write one word, do this first.
- Remove the guesswork before you begin.
- Word counts matter.
- Where are you eventually taking the reader?
Expect magic when you enter the mind of your reader.
- It’s not only who, but also what.
- What do they think, feel, and desire?
- A proven process that presells your book.
Time to put names on those faces.
- Don’t do extra work when they’ve already done it for you.
- Your future tribe already exists. Here’s how to find them.
- If they like them, they’ll love you.
Why compete when you can collaborate?
- Ignore this “mindfield” and you blow up. Conquer it and you blow by them.
- Focus on the 6 P’s. Nothing less. Nothing more.
- Different IS better.
In a way, it’s all about you.
- If it doesn’t pertain. Skip it.
- Why you’re way more qualified then you give yourself credit.
- Take inventory of your assets.